Ferrimax AFB Series Cupboards comply with the EN 1143-1 European Standard requireements.
AFB Series Cupboards for guns - National Defense Cupboards
- Cupboards with metal structure 30/10.
- Manganese Armour in front of the principal mechanisms.
- Relocking system with a mechanical and thermal onset.
- Mechanisms cover with seals on the upper and lower parts.
- Shutter with key in front of the changing code hole.
- Interlocking system for the cupboards with 2 doors (AFB-1 and AFB-3).
- Serial Number pressed on the door and body of the cupboard.
- Unfalsifiable opening lock.
- Mechanical silent combination lock with discrete manœuvre (Sargent & Greenleaf 8550 group 1. or equivalent).
- Secured cables passage (cupboard for computer).
- Immediate viewing of the door closing.
- Columns of Lockers, installed inside the AFB Cupboards or in another local.
- The Cupboards can be covered with wood, leather or painted with a special colour.
- Ability to manufacture made-to-measure cupboards, including the structure.